We produce video for your business
Little Dragon Films works directly with clients and agencies to produce high quality creative video content that delivers results.
All our videos have a clear objective; to increase brand awareness, promote the launch of a new product, explain a complex process or just say more about who you are and why you do it. We work with you to create a visual story targeted at your audience, with the right messages to meet your objectives.
If projects are large in scope, complex or just need something extra special we bring in additional freelancers to help get the job done such as script writers, animators, sound designers, voice over artists or even drone pilots. This way we avoid expensive overheads and keep our prices competitive. We only work with people we trust and with proven experience so you feel secure that your project is in safe hands.
how we produce video
1. CONCEPT - an initial meeting to discuss the idea, the objective of the video, your audience, then support with scriptwriting, messaging and storyboarding the look and feel of the video.
2. PLAN - help finding the right on screen talent this may be you (the business owner), an employee, actor or voice over artist. Create a list of all the shots needed for the video, organising shoot logistics, and scouting the right location.
3. SHOOT- all "on the day", equipment hire and transport, lighting setup, camera setup, audio setup, directing, camera operation, audio recording operation. Lights, camera, action!
4. EDIT - uploading and organizing all media assets (video, audio, stills, graphics), music selection, recording voice-over, editing assets on a professional editing suite into a coherent structure, designing motion graphics, colour grading, sound mixing, export the final video to your choice of format e.g. optimized for youtube or vimeo.
5. DEPLOY - This is where we hand over the finished video to you. Based on your strategy you will deploy, optimize, and share it on the right platforms at the right time to maximize views, engagement and shares. There's nothing worse than a great video that's not shared!
Little Dragon offers a full support package to those clients who are new to video. We provide guidance and feedback to get the story and performances just right and involve you throughout the creative process.